Kim Benni, Director of Market Risks at Tereos, explains the best practices in commodity risk management. Click here to download his full presentation!
How do we minimise the impact of these concerns?
- Build an independent and reliable market information network
- Contract design
- Denomination currency
- Payment currency
- Actively monitor policies for governments of countries that matter for the commodity you are trading
- Automate monitoring, issue warnings when change is over 2 sigmas
- Actively monitor sanctions lists applicable to the commodities, countries, an counterparties
- Get a compliance information system and seek legal counsel
- Manage stakeholders
Download full presentation >>
Kim Benni will be running a workshop on Tuesday 16th May 2017 at 11:40am on 'Monte Carlo Simulation VS. What if scenarios'
Click here to download the full agenda!
- Desertification is a natural risk management procedure?
- Take it or leave it?
- Risk Management along the metals supply chain
- Tunisia's most bankable sector?
- Will 2017 be the year oils enter a balanced market?
- "Investment banking can provide a real innovation for the trade industry"
- Investing in Mena in 2017 - opportunities and challenges